Network > Date & Time
Click Edit to adjust the Q-SYS Core's date, time, and time zone. When finished, click Save.
- Set the Date by clicking the calendar icon or by manually typing a date in
month dd, yyyyformat.
- Set the Time by clicking the clock icon or by manually typing the time in
- Set the Time Zone using the drop-down menu.
Enable NTP (Network Time Protocol) to synchronize the Q-SYS Core's clock with an NTP server. Enable time synchronization when:
- The Core will be monitored remotely with Q-SYS Reflect Enterprise Manager.
- You have redundant Cores. Enable time synchronization on both the Primary Core and Backup Core using the same NTP servers.
Click + Add to add an NTP server to the list. By default, Q-SYS Core Manager uses NTP servers
Note: After enabling NTP synchronization, it takes a few seconds for the change to take effect. Refresh the page to see the NTP-synchronized time.