Video > Cameras
Use the Cameras page to view and set properties for all Q-SYS cameras in your design, as well as update camera firmware (if required).
Note: At least one camera must be present in the running design for these properties to appear.
Click Edit to modify camera properties.
Set the IP stream resolution and frame rate for connected cameras to match that of the monitor.
Note: All audio and video bridges in the design restart when changing any of these properties.
- IP Stream 1: Resolution for the Motion JPEG compression stream. The default is '1920x1080'.
- IP Stream 2: Resolution for the H.264 compression stream. The default is '640x360'.
- Frame Rate: The number of times per second that the screen is refreshed. The default is '60 Hz'.
Configure the JPG images to appear during various camera states. Click Upload Image to select a JPG file with a maximum size of 3 MB.
Tip: Images with a 16:9 aspect ratio are recommended.
- Privacy Image: This image appears when the camera is in Privacy Mode.
- Exiting Privacy Image: This image appears when the camera is transitioning out of Privacy Mode.
- Offline Image: This image appears when the camera is offline.
If a Q-SYS camera firmware update is required, the camera's status indicates 'Compromised' on the Status page, and also within the design in Q-SYS Designer.
The Firmware Update tab lists any cameras requiring updated firmware. Click Update All to begin the update process.
CAUTION: During the firmware update, do not interrupt power or network connectivity between the Q-SYS Core and cameras.